Is the demo no longer available?
A downloadable game
Explore a magical world of dreams in this epic 2D action-adventure that mixes a handcrafted non-linear world with ARPG elements. Join Rem in his journey through the dream world where the only way out is inside the mind of the Dreamers.
Enter the World of Dreams
Join Rem in his journey through the dream world, inside the Laboratory of Dreams. Battle your way through an interconnected world where all minds are connected. Master many types of weapons and magic spells, solve the mysteries of the dreamers, and try to escape the Laboratory of Dreams.
- A vast handcrafted non-linear dream world to explore and get lost, inside the minds of the Dreamers.
- Master a fast-paced and strategic combat, in which each decision will be crucial to achieving your goal.
- Discover new abilities to aid you in combat, and to explore the dream world even further.
- Tons of weapons and spells with a wide variety of modifiers and magical runes, to find your unique playstyle.
- Face over 150 ferocious monsters and vanquish ancient dream masters on your quest through the dream world.
- Endless Memories Live on KickstarterNov 05, 2019
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Hope everyone is keeping well during these difficult times!
I wanted to showcase this game I managed to discover on a Facebook group that promotes indie games I never stumbled around here on it even though I spend lots of time searching always for games. I am not used to playing platformer because I sometimes feel that they are not my style I like a story this one is awesome and delivers. I had a blast and so much fun playing this game.
It starts in the most epic ways and I can't wait to hear your thoughts. The purpose of my channel on youtube (Smallgamespromoter) is to try and promote indie games.
Thank you for reading my post and have a good evening or weekend.
See you at the next one!
Hey i would like to try this game out in the Itch launcher because it looks interesting but to do that you would need to mark the download per system (Windows 64, etc.)
Would this be a possibility? Thank you for the attention :)
I believe I just did let me know if it works!
Great game!! Keep up the amazing work!!
That toad is a menace. I bet its crown isn't even gold. :)
How long is this demo?